Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Clean Bandit - Canada AM

Almost a mth ago I had the pleasure of working w/ the UK group Clean Bandit on their EARLY morning appearance on Canada AM while they were doing their North American tour.  I totally forgot to blog about this but after I got my cheque in the mail this wk from Warner Music it reminded me I really should have hahaha ;)

They were a really great group of ppl and I'm totally in love w/ their hit "Rather Be" which is on repeat on my running playlist right now!  Cool thing was I also got to go to their concert at Mod Club that night...it was totally packed and the crowd loved the show!  What was really awesome for the concert was their violinist (who couldn't make the Canada AM performance b/c of a Visa issue) came onto the stage about 3 songs into their act!  He came straight from the airport, into a cab and then up on the stage...of course the crowd went wild over this lol!

Anyway, here's their performance :)

http://canadaam.ctvnews.ca/video?clipId=440102&playlistId=1.2007151&binId=1.815913&playlistPageNum=1&binPageNum=1

Also, here's a couple of pics I took from the video and me w/ the band...it was very early so excuse my appearance lol



No comments: