Friday, October 24, 2014

Cocolush Natural Skin Care


I LOVE Coconut...basically anything that coconuts make or smell like I'm all over it...seriously - if a body wash, scrub, cream etc. smells like coconut or a tropical vacation I'm probably adding it to my shopping cart!  So when Cocolush Natural Skin Care contacted me offering to send me a sample of their Cocolush Body Scrub you better believe I was like "Hell Yeah"!

What I love about ALL of their products is how natural they are...no fillers or artificial ingredients! Vegan, Gluten & Paraben Free plus no preservatives.  They don't test on animals and their products smell so good I actually want to eat them...and I probably could (although the argan oil might not be the best lol)!

All the ingredients in their products have a purpose...they aren't just put there for no reason.  For moisture they have coconut oil and argan oil plus Vitamin E oil which is a strong antioxidant which helps fight against premature aging and wrinkles.  Sea Salt for exfoliation and Epsom Salt a natural detoxifier and reduces inflammation.  Cocoa Powder increases blood flow to the skin and is also full of antioxidants.  And Cinnamon (another personal fav of mine) which is actually great for acne and eczema.  So basically these products are full of stuff that's good for your skin...and smells so freaking yummy!

The skin care line is small but I like that...just keep it simple w/ a few good, quality products.  I tested out the Cocolush body scrub and it was so moisturizing on the skin...and as I've mentioned several times before already smelled so good!  My only small gripe is a wish there was a bit more salt or grit to the scrub...I felt like it broke down on the skin a little too soon before I really got the scrubbing effect in...but this would be great for sensitive skin!  And I did like how moisturized it left me feeling.

They also have a lip scrub which I imagine would be hard not to just lick right off your lips and Chocolate Peppermint Facial Teas for steaming, detoxifying and moisturizing of the skin (not drinking ;))  The whole line is super affordable ranging anywhere from $6 CAN for the Lip Scrub to $14.00 for the Body Scrub.  Plus the body scrub comes in a resealable waterproof bag making it great for the shower!  There's Free Shipping Across Canada so definitely worth checking out if you're looking for a really yummy, natural product for your skin!


No comments: