Wednesday, July 25, 2012

STRANGE DAYS on Fashion Served

Here's an Oldie but a Goodie....This is a shoot you may remember from a few years back that was featured in Ink Magazine - photographer Zach Hertzman.  Now it's been featured on Fashion Served...and you know what - even after a couple of years I still LOVE it!  That doesn't always happen w/ my work...sometimes after a few years (or sometimes immediately after lol) I'll look back on a shoot and think Ugghh why did I do this or that or I wish I would have done this differently..that sort of thing but I think this one has held up nicely.  Still LOVE what I did w/ the model Danielle's hair...she has such great hair!  So anyway enjoy the trip down Memory Lane!  


Btw...I know I haven't been the best blogger lately but I PROMISE lots of new and exciting work coming up!

No comments: