Saturday, May 11, 2013

View The Vibe - Tastemaker

A few weeks ago I was contacted by a new website called View The Vibe to do a little interview piece about me and some of my favourite makeup products and trends for the upcoming season.  I always love to do these interview pieces and I'm still flattered and shocked to be honest when anyone actually reaches out to me and even cares to know my opinion on things...I'm not being modest here I'm dead serious lol!

So anyway here's the interview here if you want to check it out.  I think my fav. part might be that they refer to me as a "bodacious brunette" lol.

Also check the site out if you're looking for restaurant reviews, spa guides and all sorts of upcoming events happening in the always eclectic and busy city that is Toronto.

I think one of my fav. parts of the site is that you can search for restaurant suggestions depending on the people you're going with, taste you're craving or vibe you're feeling...cool way to search.  

1 comment:

Maxine Sebring said...

Hi Jessica,

Wow! You are featured in that site. I just finished reading the interview. You are truly amazing. You are truly a Toronto beauty! :-D

Check this out!