Saturday, April 5, 2014

Style Me Pretty - Modern Bride

One of my favourite sources for "real wedding" inspiration has to come from Style Me Pretty!  So whenever I have the pleasure of seeing one of my former brides featured on the site I'm more than excited to share it w/ everyone!  Not only is it great publicity for me and my company but Style Me Pretty really does encompass the brides, styles and weddings I want to work on or be part of!  It sort of makes me feel "famous" for about a day lol!

Yesterday I saw a feature on one of my favourite brides from last year - Nathalie.  Her wedding was on July 6/13 and in all honesty it probably had to have been one of my favourite Saturdays last season b/c I got to work on not one but two gorgeous weddings w/ two friendly, warm and beautiful brides!

I wrote about Nathalie's wedding previously in another post when she shared some of her beautiful pictures w/ me so I won't bore you w/ all the details again lol!

For Style Me Pretty Canada Nathalie was featured under the "Modern Bride" section and I think that perfectly encapsulated her style.  She wanted something clean, classic, sleek and sophisticated w/ her hair and makeup and it worked perfectly not only w/ her dress but also w/ the whole look of the wedding.  I really like how her modern style was somewhat juxtaposed w/ the backdrop of The Distillery District which has a very old and historical feel to it.

Here's the full Style Me Pretty story if you're curious as well I've attached a few pics from the day that I didn't share before!  Thanks again Silverlight Photography for taking such beautiful pics of this beautiful couple!








One of the things I'm most excited about is that I get to work w/ Nathalie again for her friend's upcoming wedding in June!  Love referrals and seeing my brides again!


2 comments:

Nathalie said...

I think most of the reason that our wedding made it on SMP was because of you and our other amazing vendors.My makeup and hair turned out exactly as I had envisioned. I will continue to recommend you to anyone with an upcoming wedding! Thanks again :)

The Bridal Hair Workshop said...

Nice blog post with beautiful pictures about modern bride style. Hair style is so important for any bride to look gorgeous.
Hair courses Melbourne