Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Atlantis Pavilions Wedding


Back in February on Valentine's Day actually I had the chance to work w/ an amazing group of girls and I'm so excited I got pictures from this awesome day because Nicole (the bride) looked stunning! Seriously, gorgeous!  Totally website worthy lol!  The group was so laid back and fun and we had a great time getting them ready at the Radisson on Queens Quay before the big event at Atlantis.

With the wedding being on Valentine's Day it could have been super cheesy but thankfully it wasn't and Nicole kept everything really classy and sophisticated.  I loved how the bridesmaids dresses went together but didn't completely match each other and even the bridesmaids themselves chose makeup and hair styles that really complimented them.  Two of them went w/ bold lips and updos while the other two went w/ more neutral lips and down hair...totally not planned but kinda cool how it all worked out like that lol.

Nicole doesn't wear a lot of makeup (like so many of my brides) so I really tried to keep it soft and natural.  Very glowy pink flushed cheeks, soft eye w/ a small winged liner, nude pink lip and airbrush foundation.  Really I just wanted to accentuate and enhance her natural beauty.  For her hair we added additional clip-in extensions that really made all the difference in styling!  I set her hair in the beginning of the appt. and when I took it out and styled it we got that big gorgeous Victoria Secret hair that so many woman want on their wedding day.  The important thing to remember is that the hair will settle and go down...plus it photographs differently than you think it looks.  So often my brides freak out a bit about the volume b/c they aren't use to it but it does go down and it only seems big b/c it's different.  In fact a lot of times what I've done is actually not even as big as the reference pics they've show me lol.

Thank you again to Damion Rae Photography for the beautiful pictures!  You guys did an awesome job capturing the day!



See how much fun Toronto Beauty Group clients have w/ us ;)  Love this pic of Jen and Alexandra!

Great group shot of the girls!



How do I pick which pics to put on my site!  So many great shots!





What a pretty group!

Love this shot!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!
swiat-niezaleznej.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Beautiful photos! The bride looks absolutely stunning - great job :)

EverRose.com