Tuesday, March 22, 2011

YYZ Spring/Summer Sneak Peak Video

A few wks ago I mentioned that I worked w/ an Awesome team on an Awesome editorial for an Awesome magazine - YYZ Living.

Anyway, the people at YYZ are so cool they created a little sneak peak video of the Spring/Summer editorial.  Gives you a little taste of the shoot, makeup, hair...all that!  I love these little behind the scenes videos...everything always seems so much more glamorous and hip when put to a sound track lol!

Plus look for a quick second and you can see me working my magic in all my concentrated serious glory (seriously I always look so SERIOUS in EVERY pic or video lol) at 11 sec & 56 sec.

Now I'm getting SUPER excited...can't wait for this one to come out!

1 comment:

Oh to Be a Muse said...

hi there! i found your site through the Apothica newsletter. Congrats on being featured there. I can see why as you are a wonderful makeup artist.

I am following your site now and would love for you to check out my site as well. :)