Monday, March 8, 2010

Facebook Fan Page

So anyone that has been reading my blog for awhile knows that I'm technologically challenged (like I've said before it's amazing that I can write this blog AND include pics lol). Anyway, I've had a Fan Page on Facebook for a long time and recently I noticed a few other bloggers had badges on the side directing ppl to their Fan Page. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how it was done...until today!

So if anyone isn't already a member and wants to join my Fan Page here's the badge:




It's also available in the side panel...third thing down I think.

Also I've seen the finished pics from that shoot I did a few wks ago w/ Zach Hertzman that I called "Vintage Romance" and I'm SOOO IN LOVE w/ them...seriously I think they are so gorgeous and I can't wait to share them w/ you...unfortunately I'll probably have to wait a couple of mths until they get published :(

Also I've been working on my Bridal Website lately b/c I want that to be a separate entity from my Fashion/Commercial Website. It should be done in a wk or so so stay tuned :)

If I actually build my Bridal Website w/out any help I think I might actually have to re-think the technologically challenged thing lol.

No comments: