Wednesday, May 30, 2012

InBeauty for the Digital Age

As you all know I'm a very loyal fan and follower of the twice annual InBeauty Magazine.  I've blogged about it several times and I must admit since my initial purchase it has become a lot easier to find...no longer do I personally have to contact the Toronto distributor and have them send a personal copy to a magazine store for me to purchase (yes I did that SEVERAL times lol).

Anyway, guess who got word from Taiwan (where the magazine comes from) that InBeauty has come out w/ a digital copy app for you iPad!  How cool is that.  Now you can have it w/ you anywhere you take the old iPad.  I unfortunately, do not have an iPad yet...but still a very cool development and it makes it a lot easier for those in small towns to obtain.

I guess the editors saw that I've blogged about the mag several times so they wanted to me to pass the word out lol!  Right now it's only the S/S12 issue available but in a couple of wks (mid June) the A/W12-13 issue will be available online and in stores!

Btw InStyle also has a Facebook Page if you want to follow that...also gives updates about InBeauty Magazine!  They've already shown a teaser for the new edition and it's already making me drool!

No comments: