Thursday, September 5, 2013

Marc Anthony - Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Collection


I get to try out a lot of new and different makeup products w/ my job but unfortunately I don't get sent hair products near as much so when the ppl at Marc Anthony offered to send me products from their new Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Collection I was super excited!  And let me tell you EVEN MORE EXCITED once I got the package - boy do they know how to treat a girl right!  I got the WHOLE collection and all FULL SIZE products!  None of those tiny sample size things!

Now I'm not going to lie in the past I've personally avoided a lot of Argan Oil products b/c I have straight and to be perfectly honest limp hair and I thought it would just weigh it down but I thought why not give this stuff a try!

I've personally been using the Argan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner for probably a mth now and I actually really like them!  I know this might sound crazy but literally days after I started using them I had several ppl comment on how shiny my hair was...it can't all be a coincidence!  Plus I really like that they are Sulfate Free and are infused w/ Keratin, Grape Seed Oil and Argan Oil.  They help control frizz (which really isn't an issue for me) and they preserve colour (which is important for me).  Plus they are a great price point at $9.99 a bottle and the whole line is available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, Walmart etc.

I've also been using the Argan Oil Treatment  mostly just on the ends of my hair where it can tend to get more dry and damaged (my hair is very long after all).  It definitely makes my hair glossier and and softer and it's good for all hair types - curly, straight, thick or thin!

In my hair kit on set and for weddings I've been using both the Oil of Morocco Volumizing Mousse and Oil of Morocco Volumizing Hairspray.  Both are like the shampoo/conditioner are Sulfate free and infused w/ Keratin and they also shield against humidity and frizz.  Like the other products they can be used on both straight and curly hair.  Both the hairspray and mousse have a medium workable hold to them which is good b/c no one likes crunchy stiff hair but be aware if you might want something stronger or a firmer hold for a final firm hold setting spray for things like bridal updos and such!

No comments: