Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Years

Hello All! Just wanted to wish everyone a safe and happy New Years! It's actually been 2009 in Shanghai for 6.5 hrs already lol. I was actually working New Years which I preferred b/c let's be real I'd rather make money then spend money. I can go out any night (esp. in Shanghai) who cares about New Years in my opinion. Plus I'm use to working anyway b/c of my years of bartending. I'll be updating soon w/ some pics about the job I've been working on here. It's been interesting I suppose and not quite makeup related which is kind of weird but it pays great so I'm not complaining!

New Years Resolution 2009: I almost never make these but let's see - To Learn A New Language lol...might help while living in China and all ;)

I never could have predicted the twists and turns of this past year. I'm excited to see what lies ahead in the New Year! I'm really hoping my career will continue to grow this year...I'm pretty pleased w/ the results of last year...I mean I am in Shanghai after all!

No comments: