Sunday, January 9, 2011

My Work in Flare Magazine!

So I just found out last night from the very talented Sian Melton - photographer extraodinaire that one of the campaign pics we worked on for Headmistress Accessories is featured in Flare Magazine!...pg 28 if you want to check it out ;)  It's just a small pic and obviously I'm not credited for it or anything but it's still pretty cool to see something I worked on featured in Flare Magazine...who knows in a few years maybe I'll actually see my name in print somewhere in the magazine!
You may remember back in late Sept. me writing about the Mad Men inspired shoot I did out in Stratford...it's from that shoot!  Jillian Wood the creator of Headmistress is very talented and she's getting a lot of press for her work so I really think this is only the beginning for this collection.  The pics from it are fab and I really think they are going to get a lot of press which is totally cool.  I really hope to work on the next campaign w/ her b/c I really like her stuff and love what's she doing for indie designers in the city!

Here's a cheesy webcam pic of me holding the magazine...sorry it's not the best quality but it is just a webcam pic lol.
Also here's a couple of Behind the Scenes pics from the shoot that I don't think I showed before!
See the New Year is already off to a good start!  Btw finished my New Wedding Site...just waiting for the Domain transfer to go live and then I'll share it w/ you guys!  It looks SO MUCH BETTER than the old one...I'm really happy w/ it...esp. since as you all know I'm such a computer idiot lol!

2 comments:

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

very nice! :) congrats!

Unknown said...

Ah the behind the scenes shots are sooo cool! Congrats!