Monday, January 3, 2011

Vintage Bride Update

So I contacted a lot of my former brides today asking if they had any pictures from their wedding they'd be willing to share.  I'm planning on re-designing my bridal website and therefore I want to get as many professional pics of my brides as possible.

Kathleen, one of my fav. brides from last season got back to me immediately w/ pictures...right before x-mas she was actually thinking about  the fact that she was going to send me some (so sweet).  I'm so glad Kathleen sent me some pictures.  Not only b/c she was a beautiful bride but also b/c her style was quite a bit different then the more traditional brides.  If you remember correctly, she wore an above the knee, tight white cocktail style dress w/ a bird cage veil and did a very vintage style of makeup. 

The photographer was Shannon Ross from Little White Dress and he did a gorgeous job of capturing her wedding day.  I love the more photojournalistic and fashion influenced style that a lot of photographers are taking w/ weddings these days...gone are the cheesy, posed style of the past.  I've said it before and I'll say it again - Photographers are a VERY important part of the wedding so make sure to budget for a good one that you have good chemistry w/.  These are your memories afterall...when the day is said and done all you have left are the pictures so you want them to be beautiful.  This is also why makeup and hair is so important.  The makeup needs to look beautiful in person but also needs to stand up in pictures and therefore that's why it's important to hire a professional.  Afterall, your face is the centerpiece of your pictures don't you want it to look its best!

So here are some of the GORGEOUS pictures of Kathleen!


Don't those Model 21 Lashes look like Perfection!  Seriously, Love them for Almost ALL my Brides!


Can't Wait To See More Pics From My Wonderful & Beautiful Brides of Last Season!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Chang (Skyla Arts) said...

gorgeous~! everything works so well~ and love her dress!

Flora D. said...

so beautiful..she looks perfect...you did a great job...love it!

yui said...

Nice to meet you.
I'm always excited on your new story.