Monday, November 4, 2013

Beautiful Bluffs Engagement Shoot


Back in the Summer I had the honour of not only doing the wedding makeup and hair for one of my oldest and dearest friends Penny but I also got to work w/ her on her engagement shoot!  While I haven't seen any of the wedding pics yet if they are anything like the engagement shoot pics I know they will be nothing less than breathtaking!

I actually suggested a few of my fav. wedding photographers to Penny but strongly suggested Zach Hertzman who I've previously worked w/ on multiple editorial and fashion projects but never a wedding yet. Although I've always loved his wedding work too!  This past year he officially branched out on his own w/ the launch of  Times and Paper.  I absolutely LOVE Zach's style and he's so amazing w/ natural light and catching real authentic moments in both fashion and w/ his "real life" wedding couples.

The shoot couldn't have come together more beautifully - gorgeous weather...and the day after that insane storm we had back in the Summer so boy were we lucky there.  Penny wanted to look very natural and relaxed to go w/ the style and setting of the shoot - the Scarborough Bluffs which happen to be right near where she and her now husband Robert live.

I think these may be my fav engagement photos yet (and not just b/c it's one of my best friends in them ;) )!  I can't wait to add a few of these babies to my site!













No comments: