Monday, July 29, 2013

Mani Event With SpaRitual


I'm not going to lie, there are definitely some perks to my job - Pro discount on certain makeup brands, free products to review on my blog and invites to different beauty events around the city!  Last week I was lucky enough to be invited to SpaRitual's Beauty Event to introduce their upcoming Holiday nail polish line to Toronto's most influential beauty bloggers (apparently sometimes I'm lucky enough to be included in this group lol).

The event was held  Elixir Organic Spa and not only did it include relaxing manicures but we also got to nibble on some delicious vegan treats and sip some yummy wine while we waited and mingled.  The whole line of nail polish as well as spa lotions and creams are vegan which I really like.  As well all of their nail lacquers and nail care products are free of DBP, toulene, formaldehyde and formaldehyde resin!

The manicure was lovely and relaxing and also included a massage w/ SpaRitual's amazing Hand Print Hand Serum and Hand Print Hand Salve which were both very moisturizing w/out leaving my hands feeling greasy. One thing I especially liked was that even the nail polish remover products smelled great!

For colour I ended up going w/ Improvisation - a really shimmery pink shade which goes on light but once you add the second layer the pink iridescence really starts to come through.  One thing that makes this Holiday Collection unique is that it's infused w/ recycled glass beads that magnify vibrant colours.  I should also note that I had the manicure last week and my colour and nails are still looking great!

I was lucky enough to walk away w/ the whole holiday collection along w/ full size bottle of their body serum which promises to moisturize and firm skin!  Can't wait to play around and mix and match with this beautiful collection of colours and shimmers!

Definitely worth checking out!

No comments: