Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths


A few weeks back the lovely ppl at Kaia Naturals sent me their AMAZING Juicy Bamboo Cleansing Cloths to test and review and I have to say I'm MAJORLY a fan!

What's so great about these cleansing cloths you ask?  Well I'll tell you!

They are a Cleasner + Toner + Eye Makeup Remover All in One!

Let me tell you...now this isn't the best thing to admit but it's Summer and I like to go out for a few drinks on a patio.  At the end of the night when I'm super tired I can't tell you how useful these were at quickly taking off my makeup (including my stubborn eye makeup) before I passed out lol!

Now I'll be honest I probably wouldn't use them all the time in lieu of my regular cleansing and toning routine but they are a great alternative when you're feeling lazy and tired or are on the go either traveling or want a quick refreshing clean up after the gym!

What's In Them:

8 Pure Plant-Based Essential Oils
Certified Organic Canadian Honey
Sunflower Oil
Contains Vitamins B12, C & E

What's Not!...I think this part is really important!

No Alcohol
No Synthetic Fragrance
No Parabens
No Sulfates

They come in travel packs and full size and they are definitely a product I think are worth checking out!  After checking out their website I'm also really interested in the Nature's Matte Finish Collection...I'll definitely have to look into that ;)


1 comment:

Anna Luciano of Sicilianna Beauty said...

I tried these a couple of years ago. They smell fantastic and are so gentle for my eyes.