Monday, December 12, 2011

Hadi & Gina's Wedding Video

You may remember a few mths ago I worked w/ a beautiful bride named Gina on her wedding day at The Old Mill.  Photographer Paul Nelson shared w/ me some beautiful pictures from the day that I absolutely LOVE!  Well his team has done it again!  They just finished up a short video of the wedding and I wanted to share it w/ you here b/c it's just FABULOUS!  A really captures what a fun and lovely couple Hadi & Gina really are!

I've noticed over the past couple of years wedding videographers are really becoming much more common at weddings and I think it's great to be able to capture live all the fun and excitement of the day in a video that you'll be able to look back.  Seeing the live action video really helps take you back to the day and helps you remember just how wonderful it really was!

Hope you enjoy the video!  You can even see me a couple of times working my magic in the background lol!  I wanted to put it up directly on the blog but for some reason the server keeps rejecting the video when I go to upload so you'll have to just click on the links.  Sorry :(






No comments: