Monday, December 26, 2011

New Video From Lilogi - WHITE LIGHT

First off Happy Holidays and I hope you are all having a lovely holiday season whatever you may or may not celebrate!  I'm in Windsor visiting family and eating WAY TOO MUCH that is for sure...but it's once a year so I figure whatever lol!

Last Fri. Lilogi premiered their latest Video Editorial - WHITE LIGHT  which I had the pleasure of working on!  This was actually the last of the 3 shoots we did that day and I'm really proud of the work I did for the whole day and particularly this shoot.  This was part of the "Ice Queen" shoot and I've already shared w/ you little snippets of the pics from that shoot.  I'll show you the full pics tomorrow don't worry ;)

It's cool b/c every day they change the wallpaper on the site to a different pic from the shoot so make sure you check out the site EVERY DAY for new pics and new content!

So if you haven't had the pleasure yet of seeing the video w/out further adieu here you go!


Also this week is the start of Tropical Paradise on Lilogi...which also features the work of yours truly so make sure you check it out!

No comments: