Tuesday, April 28, 2009

New Editorial - Twilight Zone

So I got a copy of the "Vampire in Shanghai" editorial I did for DaMan Magazine right before I left for Thailand. As you may remember it was a male model shoot...which was nice for a change ;) Petr the model was super sweet and overall I like the editorial a lot...plus it's 18 pgs so that's cool! The rain was a bitch that night but it actually looks really good for the pics and makes the streets look super shiny and cool! So w/out further ado - Twilight Zone!

Btw if anyone is curious I paled him out a bit using a very sheer layer of Face Atelier 0- foundation adjuster. His pouty red lips are courtesy of just a touch of OCC lip balm in Vanity.

2 comments:

a. readings said...

So good!

And he looks of age! i always get the baby boys, you lucky bear.

Stephanie said...

now that is HOT